Sunday 2 October 2011

Claire De Lune Review

Rating: ♥♥♥♥

Torn between two destinies…
Claire is having the perfect sixteenth birthday. Her pool party is a big success, and her crush keeps chatting and flirting with her as if she’s the only girl there. But that night, she discovers something that takes away all sense of normalcy: She’s a werewolf.
As Claire is initiated into the pack of female werewolves, she finds her lupine loyalty at odds with her human heart. Burdened with a dark secret and pushing the boundaries of forbidden love, she will be forced to make a choice that will change her life forever. . . .

This book turned out way better than I was expecting it to. I couldn't wait to read it but when I finally got into it, I had to struggle a bit til I got to the middle, it just felt like nothing was really going on, but then around the middle of the book, things actually started happening and it became really interesting. It was a pretty easy read once things got going, I love the werewolf mythology and over all it's really good. At first I didn't really like Claire's mother, for she was always so strict and controlling, but by the end she seemed to soften and I didn't not like her as much. There was a point in the book when I totally shared Claire's feelings about the pack and Beatrice, the pack leader, when Claire's mother was captured, and I love how Mathew ended up basically accepting the whole werewolf thing and still liking Claire for who she was. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...